BORA - hansgrohe is one of the leading teams in professional cycling. The Band of Brothers represents a young and dynamic team, characterized by a familial environment and flat hierarchies. We value loyalty, responsibility, and authenticity - and eagerly look ahead with courage.
As a team, we place great emphasis on investing in the development of young talents and discovering them within our own ranks. With the U19 Auto Eder Team, we have formed a young and dynamic squad of cyclists to provide them with a platform for growth. However, in order to enable these riders' development, it is of great importance to have skilled personnel who focus on the needs of the athletes and equipment.
For this reason, we are seeking a Mechanic (m/f/d) to join our U19 Development Team on a permanent basis (full-time or part-time) starting from October 1, 2023.
- Repairing and assembling team bicycles (Road Bike and Time Trial)
- Accompanying the team at all U19 races (national/international)
- Material transport using a truck
- Assisting the sports directors in the team vehicle during races
- Maintenance and upkeep of equipment
- Preparing and servicing the bikes before races
- Experience and knowledge in bicycle assembly
- Technical proficiency and manual dexterity
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Availability to work on weekends
- Passion for cycling
- Above-average flexibility
- Good English language skills (both written and spoken), additional language skills are advantageous
- Enthusiasm for the sport of cycling
- Willingness to work together to achieve common goals
In addition to your qualifications, we are looking for individuals who demonstrate their personality, passion for the sport, and willingness to achieve collective success.
- Service Course in Neubeuern and/or on the road throughout Europe
Please send your application (including salary expectations) to:
Denk Pro Cycling GmbH & Co. KG
6342 Niederndorf Austria
or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org